Sheffield Hallam University is one of the UK’s largest and most diverse universities: a community of more than 30,000 students, 4,000 staff and more than 280,000 alumni around the globe.
Teaching You Can Trust
Sheffield Hallam University programmes are designed by industry specialists, helping you graduate with the applied knowledge and skills employers are looking for. SHU have been:
– Named University of the Year, 2022 Educate North Awards
– Named University of the Year for Teaching Quality, The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020
– Awarded QS 5 Stars Ratings, QS Stars Excellence 2021
– Shortlisted for University of the Year, Times Higher Education Awards 2022
- This modern university is an integral part of the UK’s largest practising community of artists and designers outside of London.
- Sheffield was ranked 81% for international excellence in the national 2014 Research Excellence Framework and ranked second among the modern universities in the UK for art and design research.
Undergraduate Art and Design
- Join a creative and collaborative community of highly skilled designers, artists and makers. We focus on creating results that are valuable to individuals, groups, companies and society.
- You’ll create and collaborate with other art and design students in well-equipped studios, making and digital workshops. At the same time, you’ll learn professional skills by exhibiting and working on live briefs through our links with commercial clients, cultural institutions, businesses and organisations.
- Employability – 97% of our graduates are in work or further study fifteen months after graduating (2019/20 Graduate Outcomes Survey).
- Placements – Our students have taken work placements with big names including Burberry, Condé Nast, Diesel, Disney, Jaguar Land Rover, Morphy Richards and Urban Outfitters.
Why you should study at INTI
Find a programme
- Jump to
- American University Program
- Art & Design
- Biotechnology & Life Sciences
- Computing & IT
- Fashion Design
- Graphic Design
- Health Sciences
- IELTS Training Course
- Interior Design
- INTI English Language Programs
- Working Professionals
- Mass Communication
- Multimedia Design
- Postgraduate Studies
- Pre-University Programmes
- Filter by
Level of Study
B.A. (Hons) in Fashion Management and Communication 3+0 in collaboration with Sheffield Hallam University, UK
Fashion Management and Communication is a growing area of the fashion industry and encompasses a variety of different fields such as strategic fashion management, communication, promotion, advertising, branding, business and marketing. Work on live projects with fashion and lifestyle brands ...Art & Design Degree 3 Years (Inclusive of internship) From RM 83,330Read more
BA (Hons) Graphic Design 3+0 in collaboration with Sheffield Hallam University, UK
Develop a portfolio of ideas for entering and thriving in the graphic design industry. Explore advertising, illustration, motion & interactive or traditional graphic design. Other study topics include printmaking, life drawing, photography, branding and marketing. Improve employability with a curriculum designed ...Art & Design Degree 3 Years (Inclusive of internship) From RM 83,324Read more
Bachelor of Art (Honours) Interior Architecture & Design 3.5+0 in collaboration with Sheffield Hallam University, UK
Take the creatively challenging Bachelor of Art (Honours) Interior Architecture & Design programme that introduces you to all aspects of interior design. Develop the range of practical and intellectual skills that encourage risk-taking and inventive problem-solving approaches. Accredited by Board of ...Art & Design Degree 3.5 Years (Inclusive of a 6 month internship) From RM 88,688Read more