The Bachelor of Food Service Management with Culinary Arts (Honours) 3+0 offered at INTI, in collaboration with CY Cergy Paris Université, France, allows students to be well versed to manage various food service operations holistically with a specialisation in Food Service Management with Culinary Arts.
CY Cergy Paris Université, France
- Top 350 Universities in Europe, 2024 QS World University Rankings: Europe
- Top 250 Universities in the World, Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2023
- Qualiopi certified, issued by certification bodies accredited by the French Accreditation Committee (Cofrac). The Qualiopi certification affirms the quality of the development of skills, trainings, assessments, and apprenticeship trainings, thus making it possible to have the acquired experience validated.
- Full member of the European Universities Association (EUA). The EUA, representing more than 850 European universities, plays a crucial role in influencing higher education policies in the EU.
- Founding member of the EUTOPIA European University, an alliance that represents ten European Universities working together to build a new academic model, reflecting an open and united Europe, to reinvent and build the university of the future.
- Lead the CY Alliance, a group of 13 public and private higher education and research institutions in the Cergy-Pontoise region, to integrate the challenges of sustainable development into all the missions of higher education: teaching, research and innovation.
CY GASTRONOMIE H?TELLERIE
The gastronomy and hospitality schools of CY Cergy Paris Université merged and formed a new structure: CY Gastronomie H?tellerie, which constitutes the School of Culinary and Hospitality Excellence at the University. The two entities, renowned in the sectors of gastronomy, events, culinary design, hotels and restaurants, are joining forces to offer unparalleled education that is increasingly innovative and internationally oriented. Students are taught by a multidisciplinary teaching team consisting of recognised experts in the fields of hospitality, cuisine, food and wine, service, management, culinary arts and luxury.
Why you should study at INTI
Find a programme
- Jump to
- American University Program
- Art & Design
- Biotechnology & Life Sciences
- Computing & IT
- Fashion Design
- Graphic Design
- Health Sciences
- IELTS Training Course
- Interior Design
- INTI English Language Programs
- Working Professionals
- Mass Communication
- Multimedia Design
- Postgraduate Studies
- Pre-University Programmes
- Filter by
Level of Study
Bachelor of Food Service Management with Culinary Arts (Honours) 3+0 in collaboration with CY Cergy Paris Université, France
This programme trains students to manage various foodservice operations holistically with specialisation in Food Service Management with Culinary Arts. It is designed to prepare students to operate a restaurant, to supervise kitchen operations and to manage teams working in an ...Hospitality Degree 3 Years From RM 84,977Read more